Opening Night

Last evening, we held our preview for the play I'm currently undertaking.  51 people showed up and so did our nerves... there were some mistakes, blown cues, dropped lines... but, that's why it's called a preview.

Tonight is Opening Night and we're expecting a slightly larger crowd. So to get my mind off of things, I've decided devoting some time to the yuleblog is the perfect way to do just that.

The local newspapers did a good job covering the show. For a good story and a few pictures of me resplendent in some of my Chicago Cub gear:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/entertainment/17336439.htm

This whole play has taken up a good amount of my time but I've missed banging the keyboard and talking about Christmas music. Stay tuned... another small post to follow today!


Capt

Comments

Ernie said…
Break a leg, Cap'n!
Stephen said…
A play with a message - I like that. Sorry I didn't see this until now. I hope it all went well, Cap!
CaptainOT said…
Ernie & Stephen - Thanks for the broken leg wishes!

The play went very well - got some very nice reviews in a local paper. It didn't bring people out to the show though.

Our largest house was 175 people. Our lowest house was 21 people. Our average house was around 50 people a night.

The commitment of time taken away from the yuleblog notwithstanding, I had a fun time.


Capt

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt