RCA Victor Holiday Promo 45


When I first began collecting Christmas MP3s online via Napster back in the pre-legal days, I habitually typed the term "Christmas Greeting" into the search engine to see what celebs I could catch (Schwarzenegger, Yoko Ono, Leslie Nielsen).

From there I searched Google and was constantly on the lookout on eBay for any records or albums that contained Christmas Greetings (Weird Al, Bee Gees, Madonna).

To date, I have over 150 Christmas greetings from famous actors, actresses, and popular singers.

I picked this 45 single up many years ago from eBay and never shared it out until now. I offer this to any Christmas music enthusiast who creates an annual homemade Christmas comp - use it in good health.


RCA Victor Holiday Promo 45


Happy listening...


Capt

Comments

I love these types of records. I think they make great breaks in personal comps. Thanks so much for posting this.

You can find a number of others @ The Daily WAV although in .WAV format .

Now if only there were a number of radio ads for Christmas movies available, I'd be all set.

Popular posts from this blog

KFUO Presents Christmas Hymns And Carols

The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson Celebrates Christmas DVD

O Tannenbaum - Christmas On The Rhine (Decca Records)