The Lost Yuleblog Entries

Back in September, I took the month off while compiling my annual Christmas CD for family & friends. In previous years, I would have to listen to every CD because I didn't keep track of the new additions into my collection. That's one of the main reasons why I began this yuleblog.

While I was working in my basement / dungeon / bachelor pad (I can dream) one September day, I came across a stack of Christmas CDs. Four releases of the 2005 holiday season, two new Christmas CDs I purchased, and one used Christmas CD that were never logged into my spreadsheet or never logged into the yuleblog!

Today, I will right this wrong and review these albums that should have been reviewed back in January of this year. To keep my feeble mind in order, I will actually use empty days in January to place these yuleblog entries in. If this stack of CDs wasn't moved to the basement, it's likely this is when I would have written them.

Between now and Wednesday, November 8th, a new link will be placed here for a lost yuleblog entry:



Special thanks go to the person or persons who inadvertently moved this stack to the basement many months ago! It was fun revisiting these Christmas CDs one more time!

On to the next new Christmas CD in my collection...


Capt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt