Please Stand By


I'm looking at the space formerly occupied by the stack near my computer. There are two CDs left to review before the 2006 Christmas downloading season begins. These CDs also share some special significance (alliteration aside) that will be explained after my return.

Return? What's he talking about?

There is a great deal left to do here and not much time to complete it in. I have several projects concerning this yuleblog that need to be completed. I'm also preparing to contribute heavily over at FaLaLaLaLa.com during the upcoming holiday season in many different ways.

Lastly, I have over 120 Christmas CDs for family and friends that require my attention pronto. I have pushed this back and pushed this back to devote more time to the yuleblog and I cannot delay this anymore. Over the next few days, I will attempt to get the 2006 edition burned, packaged, and ready to ship - this is priority right now.

Oh, I get it... he's taking some time off... procrastinator!

I have set aside the next week to finish all these projects. Between now and Monday, November 20th, the yuleblog will be quiet.

When I return, I hope to dazzle you and spread the yuleblog spirit everywhere with what I've planned for the remainder of the year.

Hmmm... that's sound interesting. I'll have to keep checking back!

Check back with us early and often...


Capt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt