Nothing In Moderation... except comments!

Longtime readers of this blog will notice that comments haven't been popping up as fast as they once did in months past.

That's because the Christmas season is here and the Xmas robots are out in force. These are the people responsible for insightful comments like "I love Christmas. Too. I love Christmas Cards. Get them at (WEBSITE LINK)."

I reset the comments so that your comments must be approved by me before it gets to the blog. However, thanks to operator error, I've deleted quite a few REAL comments (do'hhhh!). So if you've posted a real comment here and you don't see it, feel free to post it again.

I've got the "Publish / Reject" buttons all figured out now... thanks for understanding!


Capt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt