A little quiet around the yuleblog...

Folks, it's been a busy time for me lately... My birthday was last Sunday and I'm mulling my options on what Christmas CDs to purchase (any ideas?). I'm also doing some side work for the theater group I'm involved with here in Fort Wayne. And I still have a stack of Christmas CDs I need to review here at the yuleblog and catalog into my collection.

On top of all of this, I have been preparing for FaLaLaLaLa.com's annual Christmas in July celebration by transferring deserving Christmas vinyl to digital files so I may share with you good brethren of the Christmas music faith... some real winners & losers in my LP stack... can't wait to share!

More will be posted here soon... promise!


Capt

Comments

Brad said…
You're gonna have to move fast. I probably won't be doing a whole lot of Christmas in July (we'll be moving into our new house and it's going to be a busy month). I'll be putting something up for "Christmas-And-A-Half". (I'll let you figure when that is....

;)
Ernie said…
I'm going to miss Christmas-and-a-half, cause I'm going to Vegas in about 5 hours. Hopefully I'll be able to bask in the afterglow when I get back next week. July should be good around my blog though...
CaptainOT said…
King - Good luck with the move to the new house... I might have to reevaluate what I'm going to post since you won't be around in July. Hmmm...

Ernie - Have fun in Vegas! They say what happens there stays there... be warned: your money also stays!

Jeff - And I didn't get you anything for your birthday... My Canadian brother, you are too kind. Look forward to it...


Four comments in one blog entry... it's a new record!


Capt
Carl said…
I just ordered the Christmas CD by Smashmouth after getting sniped on one on ebay. I didn't realize it was available on their website only. With a Christmas CD collection as large as mine has become, it's harder to find Christmas CD's that interest me.
CaptainOT said…
Smashmouth has a Christmas CD? WHEN? WHERE? How much? Who knew? Certainly not me!
In my case, there are unearthed gems of Christmas music waiting to be found.

BTW Carl, how many CDs in your collection? I'm around 700 CDs and counting...


Capt

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt