We're about to get COMPED! - Week 3

Two weeks on the yuleblog books. Six weeks to go! Am I tired? A little. Am I crazy? You bet! Am I disappointed? My friend Karloff put it this way:

"I'm enjoying your comp reviews, but without being able to hear the music, it's like reading a review for a restaurant you'll never be able to visit - it whets your appetite, but you'll never really be able to appreciate it."

These ramblings of mine probably don't make a whole lot of sense unless you're listening to the compilation in question. Thanks to my limited computer knowledge, I wouldn't know where to start with streaming media or Adobe Flash. I'll try to work on that for next year.

In the meantime, we have another great set of Christmas comps ready for next week. Here's what you'll be reading starting on Monday, February 19th:

  • Monday, February 19 - Irving's Space Age Christmas 2006
  • Tuesday, February 20 - Dave Wright's Christmas 2006
  • Wednesday, February 21 - Mike & Cindy's HO HO 2004 / 2005 / 2006 (THREE REVIEWS)
  • Thursday, February 22 - Jingle Bellses From The Wellses 2006
  • Friday, February 23 - Baby Jesus - 2006 - Christmas Collection


All of these were submissions received at the P.O. Box. If I can point the way where you can hear some of the songs on the comps, I will.

This week isn't done; tomorrow is
"Mash-up Saturday" - FOUR reviews of Christmas mash-up CDs (some of which are still available online)!


Capt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt