Happy New Year!

For our first post of 2008, we need to clear up some old business:

1.) All of the album & MP3 shares were taken down today. Several album links were shut down at RapidShare early - this was totally out of my control and since I wasn't near a computer for over a week, I apologize to all who missed out. For more info, click here.

2.) We received several comments concerning one of our shares with a defective track. For more info, click here.

3.) New additional info on several posts is now available - click here and here.

4.) If you left a comment here between December 11, 2007 and January 2, 2008, I've tried to answer them all. See your respective comment for my response.

5.) Nothing further to report on my schedule status - I'll post when I can.


Thanks for reading this far and I hope you have a great 2008!


Capt

Comments

Anonymous said…
Captain, Sir,

Thank you for your generosity in sharing so much this season. I will look forward to whatever you choose to offer all of us in the future. Best wishes for the new year, whatever changes may come your way.

Chris
CaptainOT said…
Chris - Belated Happy New Year to you! Thanks for the kind words!


Capt

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt