Christmas Favorites EP (Mercury Records)


This EP was given to me by my in-laws when they were cleaning out their closets. According to my father-in-law, this was one of his mother's Christmas favorites on the old Philco.

There's exactly four tracks on this EP - one by Frankie Laine, one by Eddy Howard, and two songs by a young up & comer named Vic Damone.

I could have cleaned up the back cover with PhotoShop but I decided against it - I wanted you to see the original price tag from 1950 - $1.49 plus tax!

This is vintage Christmas at its best. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as my in-laws did...


Christmas Favorites EP (Mercury Records)


Happy listening...


Capt

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is awesome, Thank You!
denyspr said…
Can you reup this album, please?
I'm gathering all Vic Damone I found,
This is missing to me too.
Thanks in advance from Santos City, Brazil.
Denys P.R. (denyspr)
==========================

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt