The Royale Story Tellers - Christmas EP


This vintage Christmas single was given to me by my in-laws when they were cleaning out their closets. I'm told this was one of the records that got heavy rotation when they were kids back in the 1950s.

There's not much to tell with this one - I found a site online about Royale Records and the design of its logo and a partial discography that covers mostly their classical output.

Other than that, zilch. However, if you're looking for a version of Dickens' "Christmas Carol" under seven minutes in length or a version of "'Twas The Night Before Christmas" around three minutes, than this is for you!

Still having a hard time believing my in-laws listened to this... and that they were kids at one time!


The Royale Story Tellers - Christmas EP


Happy listening...


Capt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt