It's A YouTube Christmas - Pt. 10

From time to time this Christmas season, I'll be posting some amazing videos that have been rescued by people like us and posted at the mecca of all things wonderful and obscure - YouTube.

I invite you to add a fun comment, witticism, clever remark, or observation in the comments section provided. Any comments deemed worthy of repeating will be included into this entry where all the world will see it.

We just posted a review of Kristin Chenoweth's new Christmas album and I mentioned that I was first introduced to her from my friends at First Presbyterian Theater.

It was through this place that I met my long lost brother and best friend Joel who happens to be the technical director of another venue: The Scottish Rite Center of Fort Wayne.

Earlier this month, Joel and his crew (minus me - sorry, dude) were involved with a huge undertaking - the construction of and for "The Living Christmas Tree" singing group whose CD I reviewed earlier this year.

With that in mind, I found a YouTube video that defies description and wanted to share it you to see what Joel and his crew had to endure:



And anything that involves Christmas and Louis Prima is fine by me!


Capt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt