It's A YouTube Christmas - Pt. 12

From time to time this Christmas season, I'll be posting some amazing videos that have been rescued by people like us and posted at the mecca of all things wonderful and obscure - YouTube.

I invite you to add a fun comment, witticism, clever remark, or observation in the comments section provided. Any comments deemed worthy of repeating will be included into this entry where all the world will see it.

Okay kiddies... put your wet boots by the fire, grab a cup of hot cocoa, and settle in for a nice winter's storytime:



I had heard about this sketch many times but until today, I had never seen it before. God bless us, one and all...

What do you think?

CrimsonCrow says: I love that man!

Any other opinions?


Capt

Comments

CrimsonCrow said…
I love that man!

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt