RCA Victor Holiday Promo 45


When I first began collecting Christmas MP3s online via Napster back in the pre-legal days, I habitually typed the term "Christmas Greeting" into the search engine to see what celebs I could catch (Schwarzenegger, Yoko Ono, Leslie Nielsen).

From there I searched Google and was constantly on the lookout on eBay for any records or albums that contained Christmas Greetings (Weird Al, Bee Gees, Madonna).

To date, I have over 150 Christmas greetings from famous actors, actresses, and popular singers.

I picked this 45 single up many years ago from eBay and never shared it out until now. I offer this to any Christmas music enthusiast who creates an annual homemade Christmas comp - use it in good health.


RCA Victor Holiday Promo 45


Happy listening...


Capt

Comments

I love these types of records. I think they make great breaks in personal comps. Thanks so much for posting this.

You can find a number of others @ The Daily WAV although in .WAV format .

Now if only there were a number of radio ads for Christmas movies available, I'd be all set.

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt