Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra - I Want To Wish You A Merry Christmas


Sammy Kaye released four Christmas albums in his lifetime - Ernie has shared out "Christmas Day With Sammy Kaye" and "Christmas Serenade" which is a 45 RPM box set of different tunes than the original 10" LP that Hi-Fi Holiday shared out.

I reviewed Ernie's shares and at some point down the road, I'll probably review Hi-Fi Holiday's contribution to the Kaye display (bad puns are all I have left today... sorry).

This is the fourth and I'm guessing it's very similar in sound to what's already been out there.

It's a nifty album - some great melodies and arrangements set up by Mr. Swing and Sway himself. If you ever get the Christmas blues, this album will cure them - guaranteed or your money backed by the U.S. Government (uh-oh...)


Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra - I Want To Wish You A Merry Christmas


Happy listening...


Capt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Yuleblog Sampler - 2011

2001 Playlist

Bruce Woodman Presents Christmas Carols With A Latin Lilt